Saturday, October 20, 2012

2Pac - Flowers For The Dead

2Pac - Flowers For The Dead Tube. Duration : 3.82 Mins.


[2pac:] Rest in peace to my mothafucka Biggy Smallz That's right boy, it's goin on Right here, Thug Life God bless the dead God bless the dead & buried nigga Don't worry if you see God first tell Him shit got worse I ain't mad, I know you're representin the crew And I can picture you in Heaven with a blunt & a brew Fuck the world, pain was a part of the game If you a baller, money went as quick as it came My role models gone or they locked in the pen Straight hustlas, caught up in the whirlwind The other day, I thought I seen my homeboy Biggie Sayin shit don't stop, nigga, no pity We all hoods, and all we ever had was dreams Money makin mothafuckas plot scandalous schemes In the gutter, you learn to have a criminal mind I was addicted to tryin, never meant to do time My epitaph will read "Was the last of Gs Kicked the shit to make the white man bleed God bless the dead" [Chorus - 2pac:] God bless the dead God bless the dead God bless the dead [2pac:] Man, ain't nobody promised me a thang I been caught up in this game Ever since I was a little motherfucka wanting to hang I can see 'em in my head, pow Memories of my nigga but he dead now Lookin back in my yearbook all the years took Half my peers, had stretched for years And if I die will they all shed tears Come to the dome, leave me alone, let me get my head clear Paranoid got me lookin in the mirror Behind me, life without my nine, I'd rather do the time See I'm old enough to know that ain't no justice Fuck the police ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment